Family Insight’s mission is to enhance the careers and well-being of families and individuals through evidence-based counseling interventions.
At Family Insight, we recognize that the people we serve have a better chance of success when they work with caring staff members, who feel empowered and equipped to serve their needs. That is why our principle management philosophy is to match our clients to a diverse staff of skilled clinicians who identify with our core values.
We provide a stable, supportive and inspiring work culture with opportunities for advancement and growth for our clinicians’ careers. As our company continues to expand, our goal is to attract strong candidates who are open to learning and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
Benefits offered by Careers With Family Insight, P.C.:
- Family Insight employs over two hundred people and serves multiple areas with offices strategically located throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Employees participate in the growth of the company through a generous profit-sharing plan.
- Employees have access to a 401(k) plan. Family Insight will match 25% of the contribution up to a maximum of 8% on annual income with a defined vesting schedule.
- Family Insight provides for the coverage of $50,000 life insurance policies for its employees. Employees have the ability to purchase an additional $150,000 of coverage ($200,000 total); $100,000 for their spouse and $10,000 for each child without evidence of insurability.
- Family Insight offers multiple high quality health insurance options that include:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Employees receive a generous allocation for paid time off (up to 200 hours) with the ability to earn more for working on holidays.
- Family Insight pays the employer portion of FICA tax.
- Employees have access to free financial counseling.
- Employees have multiple opportunities to earn bonuses with support and training to further their careers.
- Tuition reimbursement is available for certain positions.
- Extensive free online training is available through our relationship with Relias Learning.
- Through our partnership with Kaplan University, employees can receive a 20% tuition discount.
- Employees benefit from the stability of an established company with experienced and knowledgeable leadership.
Community Based Mental Health Counselors
Intensive In-Home Based Counselors
Licensed Mental Health Professionals
Registered Behavior Technician – ABA